Wednesday, March 28, 2012

More photos from a fun day at Fenway


Here are more pictures from my foray into enemy territory.

The view from outside of Fenway Park, right where our guided tour begins. Fans of all baseball teams welcome, including the New York Yankees. Our guides, all die-hard Boston Red Sox fans, need someone to make fun of. 


The view from these seats is fantastic…


…but the seats are quite uncomfortable. 


The famous Green Monster. I kind of wanted to throw a baseball off the wall and see if I could play it, but sadly that was not part of the tour...



...but later I did get to sit on top of the Green Monster to enjoy the view...


...and I was sure to heed the warning...



...for fear of getting tossed off the tour. I don't think they would hesitate to get rid of us no-good Yankee fans.   




Of course, my time at Fenway ended with a beer at the Bleacher Bar. I highly recommend the seasonal Samuel Adams Alpine Spring. When in Boston!




No comments:

Post a Comment